A top anti-terror officer has urged parents to report their children to the anti-terror programme Prevent if they fear ...
The co-creator of Netflix's "Adolescence" denied his show was based on true events after the show was accused of promoting an ...
On Friday, Southport's Labour MP Patrick Hurley said he was "pleased" about the head of Prevent's departure after "evident ...
Netflix‘s acclaimed series Adolescence has been the subject of online discourse since its March 13 release. Recently, a user ...
The head of the Government’s counter-terror programme Prevent has left his role, it is understood. Michael Stewart is ...
Home Secretary Yvette Cooper had concerns about the damning review which found a litany of missed opportunities to kill evil Axel Rudakubana, it was reported today. His knife attack on a class of ...
The parents of a girl who survived the attack last year also raised concerns about online content available to boys.
Michael Stewart, the head of the Prevent programme, is leaving his role following failures that came to light after the ...
The storyline of Netflix’s "Adolescence" was not based on a particular crime but was influenced by news reports of young boys stabbing girls in England, its co-creator said. Netflix announced the ...
Michael Stewart has stepped down from his role at Prevent, following a review which revealed Axel Rudakubana’s case had been closed prematurely after he was referred three times between December ...
Sarah Everard’s parents have called for life imprisonment to mean life for violent murderers to recognise the “enormity of ...